The Cortex Council
This special invitation group for alumni of Leading a Winning Team is comprised of leaders who are life-long learners. With a combination of mastermind small groups, full group fresh knowledge building experiences, e-learning support, and sessions designed to build their coaching skills, this group is one of a kind.
Annual Cortex Council Membership Includes:
- 5 Full Cortex Council (all members) Workshops held every other month (no July, Dec.)
- 5 “Make It Happen” small group sessions with your small group held every other month (no July, Dec.)
- 3 One-on-One coaching sessions per year
- 2 Coaching Practice Sessions per year – all members may attend
- 1 new Cortex Courses e-learning Module per year
- 12-months of goMonti (3x per week, 144 questions and responses)
- Access to quick, laser coaching sessions by phone, as needed.
- 1 DISC/MOT/DNA assessment per year – for yourself or someone you know!
DATES FOR GROUP (ALL MEMBERS) CORTEX COUNCIL MEETINGS, 2017.
Location, Grandin Co-Lab, Roanoke, VA:
Full Cortex Council Membership Workshops: These 2-hour, interactive sessions, will provide the latest learning for leaders based on contemporary methods of execution. Results oriented, these workshops are designed to provide leaders with practical tools to use to grow themselves and their teams.
Make It Happen Workshops: These smaller, interactive workshops are designed to help members identify and achieve their desired outcomes. Utilizing the Cortex Methods taught in Leading a Winning Team, these groups will work together to reach each member’s desired outcomes for the quarter and year using the group and individual members, within their group, as accountability partners.
Cortex Coaching Clinics: Lead by experienced members of the Cortex Council, along with a Cortex certified Executive Coach, these 1.5 hour sessions are designed to give members the opportunity to practice their coaching techniques with members from the business community and non-profits. A coaching technique or model will be taught in the first 30 minutes and then the following hour will allow members coaching opportunities with individuals or small groups that are interested in being coached.
Individual coaching sessions with Cortex certified Executive Coach or Consultant: These one-on-one coaching sessions will help refine your approach and action steps for reaching your unique desired outcomes.