Cortex Leadership Program
Designed from extensive research and the latest brain science, Cortex Leadership classes and workshops deliver you and your leadership team the most effective training available. From the very first class participants will notice the Cortex difference in the techniques and practices used in the uniquely designed learning environment. Constant interactivity leads participants to immediately practicing the principles they are learning. With the www.gomonti.com retention system that Lynda Foster founded, participants receive constant support and motivation to change necessary behaviors and practice the principles in the workplace. We report out on progress and engagement through www.gomonti.com which allows for full accountability on your training and development investment. Click here for a course syllabus.
Sign up now for upcoming 2017 Leading a Winning Team live, training course.
Cortex Coaching Clinics
Cortex offers participants in their Leading a Winning Team leadership program and members of the Cortex Council an opportunity to practice their coaching skills in “real time” setting. The key to becoming a great coach to your team members is learning the skills necessary to properly coach and practicing those techniques and principles. In order to build leaders confidence in their new coaching skills, Cortex offers period coaching clinics wherein leaders are paired with professionals desiring to be coached. These pairings occur with instruction to the coachees and coaches in order to ensure the best match of leader to coachee. These clinics are 1.5 hours in length and occur at the Grandin CoLab. Check with your instructor or Cortex Coach for details.
Cortex has proven results in the art and science of effectively coaching leaders to peak performance. These one-on-one sessions create relevancy to any leadership learning modules you might be involved in and allow for laser-sharp focus on areas that might have you stuck from forward momentum. Solutions discovered in coaching session deliver the solutions you need for your toughest challenges just when you need them most. You can read more on our Coaching Services page.
Team Building & Retreats
Whether you want a quick, 2-hour team building experience to motivate your team or a full day or weekend offsite retreat, we can provide fun, interactive, group collaboration experiences in your area or ours. From Ziplining, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, high-ropes, or just around a board room table, your team will remember the experience and exit it refreshed and engaged in your organization.
We can provide facilitation for your large meeting or offsite. Whether you need to meet to develop a vision for your organization or upcoming project or you want your team or group to be more innovative in your thinking, we can provide professional leadership guidance.
Team and Executive Assessments
We provide DISC/Motivators, StengthFinders, Stress Quotient, Team Strength Indicators, and other assessments designed to quickly diagnosis your leaders and executives strengths and areas for development. You can read more on our Assessments page.
Keynote Speeches & Breakout Session Workshops
Lynda McNutt Foster has been invited for more than 20 years to provide keynote speeches and breakout session workshops for numerous organizations. Whether she’s focusing messages to motivate or to train leaders, Lynda provides fun, interactive experiences that make audiences laugh and think at the same time. Proven to deliver speeches and performances that get 10 level reviews from participants, the executives that hire her keep coming back each year.
Organizations Lynda has provided keynote and breakout session workshops for include:
- Virginia Municipal League’s Mayor’s Conference
- Keynote speaker – Virginia Women’s Conference
- Author/Speaker – Leading a Winning Team
- Author/Speaker – 4 Keys to More Effective Leadership
- Author/Speaker – Time Mastery: 7 Simple Steps to Richer Outcomes
- Roanoke Valley Public Safety Equity & Diversity Conference
- Virginia SHRM Leadership Conference
- Medical Group Management Association
- American Heart Association (GoRed Event)
- ComCast Spotlight Regional Sales Meeting
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) local
- Lead facilitator for Roanoke City Culture Change initiative
- Roanoke Regional Small Business Development Center
- Professional Coaches of the Blue Ridge
- American Society for Training & Development (ASTD)
- Chapel Hill Chamber of Commerce
- Roanoke Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Urban Professional League
- Virginia Small Business Development
- Salem-Roanoke Chamber of Commerce
- Smith Mountain Lake Chamber of Commerce