Quick, easy, stress management techniques for the busy professional.
Stress can have some serious physical effects. 75-90% of doctor visits can be directly linked to stress. Your body reacts to stress and anxiety with short bursts of cortisol (commonly known as the “stress hormone”). Like a weak yet potent poison, negative stress creates a slow drip of the stress hormone through your body which increases your risk for things like hypertension and problems with your heart.
Help has arrived for the over worked and overwhelmed! This stress-free, interactive, and fun keynote experience will give attendees some quickand easy to learn techniques to make your work fun again or at least tolerable.
Participants will learn:
- How to identify the warning signs of burnout
- The physical signs that you or someone on your team is experiencing high levels of stress
- The 5 faces of anger that occur under stress
- How to have necessary conversations to reduce your stress
- 9 ways to reduce stress immediately
- How to create a plan to manage your stress