If you are hard working, smart, and love to put together complex puzzles, we may be a good match.
Cortex Leadership Consulting has a key role available for someone who believes that their biggest strengths are in coordinating lots of moving parts and people along with putting together complex scheduling puzzles.
Our operation uses the latest software and technology to coordinate coaches, trainers, and consultants with several hundred clients. We need a disciplined person to manager the operations of our organization. We are a small, lean company that relies heavily on sound systems of operation and technology to efficiently serve and support our clients.
Cortex is a fast growing, dynamic organization that has a history of rapidly developing its team members.
He is moving to Richmond to be closer to family and we need someone who has skill sets very similar to his to fill the position when he leaves soon.
We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment that has killer skills when it comes to an attention to details, and strong follow through. You need to be able to catch on quickly and thrive on the pressure of being vital to the operation of the organization. You need to be able to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Drive, and pick up quickly on other basic software you may not be familiar with right now.
Apply immediately if you believe in high standards, operating with integrity, are someone who likes working on a computer to solve complex puzzles, has experience or a degree in things like human resources, business information technology, office management, or other business related experience or studies.
We welcome reservists with leadership training in the military, and/or are hard working and want to add an amazing position to your resume after a couple of years of employment.
If Cortex does not end up being the organization you want to work for your entire career, we guarantee that your professional worth will increase significantly by working for us for a couple of years. (We’ve found that getting a superstar for a few years is one of the main reasons why we have grown so quickly.)
Oh… and one more really important thing. You need to be coachable. You just wouldn’t fit in if you weren’t.
Some of the benefits of working on the team at Cortex include:
- M-F work hours in a contemporary work environment in Roanoke, VA
- 15 wellness days off a year to be used as you choose
- 6 paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Opportunities for growth within the organization
- Ability to become certified in DISC, Motivators, Cortex Team Strengths and coaching.
- Ability to attend Cortex Leadership’s Leading a Winning Team Leadership program.
- Consistent coaching to identify, refine, and master your professional genius zone.
- Competitive salary which would be based on your potential impact and contributions to the organization.
- Get to work with some of the coolest clients any company could ever have.
- You get to make a difference and be rewarded well for your efforts.
- Click here to tell us about yourself and apply.
PS… people who want to be guru’s, hold hands and sing kumbaya need not apply. Cortex is a fun place to work, but we’re pretty serious about helping our clients derive a solid ROI from our work with them.