Quickly learn to crack the communication code for IT, software and technology teams in order to increase productivity, hit deadlines and decrease drama.
Participants will complete a DISC and Motivators for IT professional’s assessment and bring the report to your session. This 50-page report will give you an understanding of your behavioral styles and offer suggestions on how to develop specific areas for higher levels of effectiveness when working with your team and others. This assessment can also provide a window of understanding for the leaders you report to in order to create a clearer understanding of your perspective and communication style.
DISC assessments lead to a keener self-awareness and communicating with others. Motivators are a window into what TRULY motivates those around you and how leaders, by understanding those, can more effectively motivate people. Participants will learn how to use this information to better communication within their teams and others that they work with.
This is a fast-paced, interactive, team session where participants will learn:
- Which of the four styles: Driver, Influencer, Supporter or Calculator, they tend to use when interacting with others.
- Which of the four styles do the other participants prefer to use when interacting with them.
- How to use this knowledge to increase their awareness of giving and receiving feedback.
- How to communicate change initiatives, motivate, and engage their peers and team members.
- Increase their self-knowledge: how they respond to conflict, what causes them stress and how to better solve problems
- Learn how to adapt their own style to get along better with others
- Foster constructive and creative group interactions
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of team members
- Learn what motivates their actions and those of others and how to use that knowledge to move them and their team forward
Contact Cortex Leadership Consulting for more information at [email protected] or call (540) 776.9219.